In 2019 I received an H2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship grant funding my work at Telefónica Research on “DICE: Dynamic Interconnections for the Cellular Ecosystem“.
In the past, I worked on the following projects:
- EU H2020 MONROE
- EU H2020 MAMI
- MEMBRANE, funded by the Norwegian Research Council
- EU FP7 FLEX
- EU FP7 LEONE
You can check below some of the talks I gave on my research:
- Roaming Dynamics and Implications in the Cellular Ecosystem. Keynote at the TMA MNM Workshop. Paris, France. June 2019.
- Roaming Dynamics in the Cellular Ecosystem. PAM PhD School, Puerto Varas, Chile. March 2019.
- MONROE: Measuring mobile Broadband in Europe. RIPE 71, Bucharest, Romania. November 2015.
- MONROE: Measuring Mobile Broadband Networks in Europe. IRTF and ISOC Workshop on Research and Applications of Internet Measurements (RAIM). Yokohama, Japan. October 2015.
- Understanding the Reachability of IPv6 Limited Visibility Prefixes. RIPE 68, Warsaw, Poland, May 2014. Funding awarded by the RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI).
Service for the Community
Served in the Sigcomm 2018 Hackathon jury.
Organized the TMA 2018 Shadow PC.
TPC member: TMA Conference, MNM Workshop, EM-5G Workshop at CoNEXT, AINTEC, IEEE WCNC, IEEE ICC
Regular reviewer for: ACM/IEEE Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, Computer Networks, Computer Communications
TPC member: Global Internet Symposium (GI), Traffic Monitoring and Analysis (TMA) Conference, Mobile Network Measurements (MNM) Workshop (with TMA), IEEE ICC, ACM CoNEXT Student Workshop
Regular reviewer for: IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), ACM Computer Communication Review (CCR), IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management (TNMS)